Epson Eco Tank M1120 Monochrome Wi-Fi Ink Tank Printer Adjustment Program
Why is there an issue of end of service life or “service required“?
One of the common problems with Epson printers is the end of service life! This is mainly due to the fact that the pads in the oyster are full. The pad on the printer’s oyster can store a certain amount of oysters, and when it is full, the oyster ink sends a signal to the head from the ink pad’s sensor to send or receive an automatic message “Service Required”. If you send this message, your printer will not be able to print. Then the problem is solved by cleaning the pad on the printer’s oyster and resetting the printer. And to do this you need a small program file called Epson Adjustment Program or Resetter. Many people know it as Epson Life. Officially it is called Epson Maintenance Reset Utility. The Epson Adjustment Program is not just for printer reset, it basically does a lot of work, one of which is –
- Reset Waste Ink Pad Counter.
- EEPROM initial setting.
- Initial Ink Charge.
- Head ID Setting.
- Top margin Adjustment.
- Bi-D Adjustment.
- USB ID Input.
- Cleaning the Print Head.
How do I understand End of Service Life or “Service Required”?
Here’s how to put one together for use with your printer’s end-of-service life or “service required” – all the lights on the printer will go on and off at the same time. When printed, the message “Service Required” will be displayed on the computer screen.
How to solve the problem of End of Service Life or “Service Required”?
First, open the ink pad on the oyster of your printer and clean it well. Empty the Oyster Ink Pad by throwing away all the dirty ink. Then re-set the place well. Even if you don’t open the ink pad and clean it, the problem can be solved. It will depend on your experience.
Now you have to download the Epson Adjustment Program or Resetter Program, the download True Medical link is given below, and follows the steps below –
- Extract the Zip file using WinRAR, 7Zip
- Open the extracted folder and run Adjprog.exe.
- Select which is located just below the EPSON Adjustment Program heading.
- Choose your printer Model Name
- Particular adjustment mode
- Under Maintenance, select Waste ink pad counter and then click on OK
- Main pad counter on the checkbox, then click on Check and then on Initialize
- Now, click on “Finish” and then close the EPSON Adjustment Program.
- Now, turn off your printer and then turn it on back. That’s all.
This way you can easily solve your printer problem. If you like this post, you can share it on your social media and give others a chance to know.