Today I will show you how to reset the Epson L3070 model printer ink pad Using Epson L3070 Adjustments Program. To solve this printer problem you need a small program called Epson Adjustment Program Resetter. This is basically a common error, end of service life, etc.
How do you know if your printer’s service life is over?
If your Epson L3070 model printer has more than 50,000 copies printed and then all the lights Blink on when you go to print & displaying the “Service Required ” message! Then you need to reset the service life of your printer. Let’s find out how to solve this problem -First, follow the steps below
How to Reset Printer Using Epson L3070 Adjustments Program :
- Extract the Epson Maintenance Reset Utility using WinRAR Epson L3070 Adjustments Program
- Run the Adj program utility file, and select the Epson printer type.
- After selecting the Epson printer model, click OK
- Click the Particular adjustment Mode
- Click the Maintenance section, select Waste ink pad counter and press OK
- Make sure you have checked the Main Pad Counter box
- Click on the Check button.
- Select the Initialisation button to reset the waste ink pad counter.
- Turn off your printer.
- Then Press Ok.
- Now Turn ON your Printer.